One way you can get involved is to fundraise for us.
We would not have been able to achieve anything if it wasn’t for the generous support we have received over the years.
It is very simple, the more funds we raise, the more street and working children we can help. Therefore fundraising is a vital part of our work.
While fundraising can seem like quite a daunting task, it can also be a lot of fun!
Here are just a few ideas for ways you could fund-raise for CHETNA.
- Cook dinner for all your friends and charge them a donation fee for CHETNA
- Organize a karaoke night and ask everyone to make a donation
- Do a mini challenge like a sponsored silence for 24 hours
- Do a sponsored live below the line. See if you can live on less than $1.50 a day for a week, like 1.2 billion people across the world.
- Have a cake sale with the proceeds going to CHETNA
- Organize a quiz night
- Do a sponsored endurance event like a marathon
- Do a sponsored skydive
…and many more
Remember you are not alone and we would be happy to support you in any way we can.
If you would like to fundraise for CHETNA please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org